- Sri Lanka’s leading design and build company
- Awarded Pioneer Status in 1983 from the Ministry of Finance
- Pioneer of large clear span buildings in Sri Lanka.
- The first company to design, fabricate and export steel buildings from Sri Lanka. We have exported buildings to India, Bangladesh and the Maldives.
- Designed fabricated and exported a 24 MW thermal power station to the Maldives.
- Built Sri Lanka’s longest building (kilometer long).
- Introduced Bluescope Lysaght (the world’s leading steel roofing manufacturer) Zinc Aluminum and Colorbond steel roofing to Sri Lanka in 1980.
- Built three of the largest LEED factories for Sri Lanka’s largest apparel manufacturers.
Why Choose Us
- Member of the US Green Building Council
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System
- ICTAD C1 (M1) grade Contractor
- Pioneering Design and Construction company with our own Steel Design and Fabrication facility
- Serving our valued Customers for over 35 years
The best value engineered advanced building solution provider
ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System
ICTAD C1 (M1) grade Contractor
PIONEERING DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION
Pioneering Design and Construction company with our own Steel Design and Fabrication facility
Privately held Section 17 BOI approved
Serving our VALUED customers for
over 35 years
LARGE CLEAR SPAN BUILDINGS
Pioneer of large clear span buildings in Sri Lanka.
build two of Sri Lanka’s largest LEED (Platinum) factories