- Sri Lanka’s leading design and build company
- Awarded Pioneer Status in 1983 from the Ministry of Finance
- Pioneer of large clear span buildings in Sri Lanka.
- The first company to design, fabricate and export steel buildings from Sri Lanka. We have exported buildings to India, Bangladesh and the Maldives.
- Designed fabricated and exported a 24 MW thermal power station to the Maldives.
- Built Sri Lanka’s longest building (kilometer long).
- Built three of the largest LEED factories for Sri Lanka’s largest apparel manufacturers.
Why Choose Us
- Member of the US Green Building Council
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System
- CIDA C1 (M1) Grade Contractor
- Pioneering Design and Construction company with our own Steel Design and Fabrication Facility
- Design and Construction of Flat and Superflat Floors to TR 34
- Serving our valued Customers for over 35 years
The best value engineered advanced building solution provider
Member of the US Green Building Council
ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System
CIDA C1 (M1) grade Contractor
PIONEERING DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION
Pioneering Design and Construction company with our own Steel Design and Fabrication facility
DESIGN & CONSTRUCT OF FLAT & SUPERFLAT FLOORS
Performance Contracting of Industrial and Warehouse Floors to TR 34 Specifications
LARGE CLEAR SPAN BUILDINGS
Pioneer of large clear span buildings in Sri Lanka.
build two of Sri Lanka’s largest LEED (Platinum) factories